Monday, January 26, 2009

Slacking

I have not blogged for awhile, so here it goes. My kids are as rotten as ever. Bri mimics everything her brother says and does, which most of the time is something he shouldn't. I took them to BK to play this weekend since it is too cold to play outside and wouldnt you know that I hear my precious two year old little man cuss as plain as could be. I was beyond embarassed. Where do they come up with these words and know how to use them??? He never ceases to amaze me I swear! Everyone had a good time and it was nice for them to let off some energy. I have finished the Twilight series and now my evenings seem so dull. I dont even know what to do with myself when my kids wind down and head off to bed. Looks like I will have to find a new book to get into!

No comments:

Post a Comment